From design to operation
Turnkey, electrical design of power distributors and control systems with instrument cabinets, development of technology and user interface software, manufacture of instrument cabinets, field installation, commissioning, measurement reports and other documentation required for handover
Our company has its own, modernly equipped workshop, where it can carry out the quality production of distribution and instrument cabinets of different sizes, simultaneously, belonging to several systems.
By default, the production of instrument enclosures is completed by completing the “Systems Inspection” protocol and by performing and recording any tests required by the customer.
Chapters in “System Audit”:
- Visual inspection – e.g. IP protection, boards, labels, etc. checking
- Mechanical inspection – e.g. checking stress breakdown distances, tightening torques, etc. checking
- Electrical control – e.g. checking the operation of emergency circuits, setting motor protectors, insulation measurements, I / O tests with own report, etc.
- Finishing work – e.g. electrical plans checking other documentation, presence of cabinet keys, cleanliness of cabinets, etc. checking
- Final inspection – the “System inspection” protocol is fully completed
- The protocol prepared in the language prescribed by the customer (Hungarian or English or German) is attached to the documentation of the systems