A robotcellák irányítástechnikához tartozik
- robot cell security system
- control technology of serving units and machines
- synchronizing the operation of the robot and the serving units
- programming the robot
- commissioning the robot cell
Tasks solved by robot cells
- palletizing – placing parts arriving in bulk in a prefabricated substrate. Special attention had to be paid to the solution of the acceptance of the workpieces (handling of the vibrating feeder) and to the positioning and orientation of the carriers with the accuracy expected by the robot.
- pallet dismantling/building – taking over the workpieces arriving on the pallet, delivering them to the receiving position of the machining machines and then taking over the machined workpieces from the machining machines and placing them on the pallet. When dismantling the pallet, it was necessary to solve to define the coordinates of the workpieces on the pallet – using a laser distance meter or using a camera system
- workpiece dimensional inspection – in order to reduce the number of instruments required for dimensional inspection (profile gauge, distance meter), the robot moves the workpiece to the dimensional inspection instrument, showing its various points to be measured
- move of large glass plates – large glass plates (max. 2600x3210x16 mm, max. 343.7 kg) arrive at the robot cell on a turntable. The glass plate is gripped with vacuum discs. A special problem was the treatment of the adhesion of the glass panes, the solution of the “A” side “B” side deposition, and the avoidance of the swinging of the thin (2-4 mm thick) glass panes.
- According to the manufacturer, depending on the customer, we used Mitsubishi, Fanuc and ABB robots
- Depending on the task, we used 2 kg, 4 kg, 70 kg and 800 kg robots
- Depending on the task, 6-axis and SCARA robots were used
- PlasticArt Ltd. Gellénháza – receiving parts from the vibrating feeder, checking the orientation and then placing them in a pallet with a 6-axis, 2 kg Mitsubishi robot
- Flex Sárvár, Sárvár – acceptance of workpieces from injection molding machines, camera quality control, deposit in media (blister) 4-axis, with Mitsubishi SCARA robots, blister movement with “H” portal, blister type control based on barcode ID, pallet dismantling, pallet construction with camera shape recognition
- Imerys Ltd. Hódmezővásárhely – moving ceramic cases between machining machines, size control with profile meter and laser distance meter, pallet demolition, pallet construction with 6-axis, 70kg Fanuc robot.
- Guardian Ltd. Orosháza – removing large glass panes from the turnable table and placing them on both sides of the conveyor track with a 6-axis, 800 Kg ABB robot
|3i Development and Services Ltd.|
|12 Kollegiumi road Szeged, Hungary 6728|
|Office: +36 62 556 270|
|Service: +36 20 350 2967|