We made the control technology of a total of 7 extruder lines at the Makó and Vác sites of Contitech Fluid Hungary Ltd.
- Several extruder lines form a system whose operation is monitored and controlled by the Master computer.
- On the “Master” computer screen
- the production status of the corresponding extruder lines is displayed
- the operator can select one from the family list and assign it to a specific production line.
- Industrial line computer (IPC) installed on production lines
- downloads the data of the families assigned to it by the master pc and stores it locally. In this way, the production line
- remains operational even in the event of an interruption or maintenance of the network connection
- on the screen allows the operator to select and download a family to the associated extruder line control PLC
displays the production status
- if a barcode scanner is used, it is possible to identify tools and raw materials and compare them with the data obtained in the family
- The control technology of the row controller covered the following subunits: the soul extruder – cooling tunnel – 1. puller belt – cover extruder – 2. puller belt – cooling drum – labeling machine – cutting machine. The line controller PLC downloads the production parameters to the subunits and ensures the synchronous operation of the subunits with instructions.