Purchase of new equipment resulting in technological improvements for 3i Ltd.
- beneficiary’s name: 3i Development and Services Ltd.
- the object, purpose of development: Purchase of new equipment resulting in technological improvements for 3i Ltd.
- amount of contracted support: 11 630 556 Ft
- finish date of the project: 2022.11.30.
- project identification number: BAR-1.1.1-21-2021-00005
Presentation of the project content:
3i Development Ltd. deals with industrial electronics, controls and robots. A significant part of the company’s turnover is made up of export turnover, 2019 export turnover 583 million HUF, of which British export turnover 202 million HUF. 2020 export turnover 403 million HUF, of which British export turnover 216 million HUF. Our main references are Continental, Alföld Porcelán, Xellia, Imerys, Burton Apta, Bramac, Daimler, BMW, Ford, Opel, Jaguar Landrover. We prepare the electrical plans, write the control software, order the materials for the control and assemble the control cabinets. The server and notebooks for the design and software development, the software for programming the PLC controllers and the other tools for assembling the control cabinets are all supplied as part of the Brexit mitigation grant. The technological improvement tools to be purchased would enable us to carry out the above work much more efficiently and accurately. The following technological and IT tools will be purchased during the project:
- SDS1204X-E digital oscilloscope
- EUROTEST XD M1 3155 calibrated instrument
- MP-IM1 Inkjet Marking System 1 set of accessories
- Plastic duct cutter
- RM-2T pallet scale
- Flexible head cordless pull press
- Battery powered cable clamp press
- Manual profile rail cutter
- 10 db Dell Precision 3561 notebook FHD W10Pro Ci7-11850H 2.5 GHz 16Gb 512GB T600
- Dell EMC Power Edge T340 szerver 6CX E-2246G 3.6 GHz 4x16GB, 6x480GB H730P
- APC Smart-UPS C 1500VA LCD 230V with SmartConnect
- WinCC Advanced, 6ES7822-1AA07-OYA%/SIMATIC STEP 7.
- Sinamics Start.
- Step 7 Safety.